- Notice of RFQ for Absentee Return Envelopes
- Legal Notice to Bidders for Printing Ballots
- Notice of RFP for Printing of Ballots
- Notice of RFQ for Polling Location Specific Election Kits
- Notice of RFQ for Polling Location Specific Poll Books
- 46 Day Notice for Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots for the May 7, 2019 Primary Election
- 100 Day Notice for Federal Write-in Absentee Ballots
- Voting Equipment Allocation for the May 2019 Primary/Special Election
- Stow Municipal Court Judge Kim R. Hoover letter of intent to retire
Work The PollsServe Your Community
Every Election Day, thousands of Ohioans contribute to their communities by helping to operate polling places. Ohio's precinct election officials help safeguard our election process. Many precinct election officials find their experience rewarding and return to serve year after year.
Voter PortalInformation at Your Fingertips
Our voter portal allows you to perform most common tasks. Update your registration. View your ballot. Request one. Check its status. View your elected officials. And more.